All first time orders are COD, Proforma, or prepayment. Proforma invoices must be paid in full prior to our dispatch of the order. We accept Visa and MasterCard after credit approval. Company checks are only accepted after a full bank and credit reference approved process is completed. Cashier checks are acceptable with approved bank references.
Before we can offer Net 30 day terms, we require the new customer information sheet accompanied with all credit reference information.
Please provide your bank information and 3-5 US credit references when you have had a longstanding (3 years minimum) relationship.
- References should include Company name, address, Financial Officer’s name, Fax, email and telephone number.
- Bank affiliated with contact information.
- For customers granted Net 30 day terms, we expect you to honor those terms and pay on time.
- If we have not received your payment by 45 days, it could delay processing of your next order until we can determine the outstanding past-due invoice status.
- Net 30 accounts that go over 60 days will automatically revert the company to COD status and be placed on “credit hold” status.
- Payment past 30 Days are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month until paid plus any collection costs.
- Past 60 Days will automatically revert company to COD status.
- Past 90 Days are placed on shipment hold until satudfactory payment arrangements are made.
- Past 120 Days may be referred for collection.
- ACD reserves the right to modify or withdraw credit terms and/or credit limits at any time without notice and to require security or payment in advance for the amount of the order.