All first time orders are COD, Pro Forma, or prepayment. Pro Forma invoices must be paid in full prior to our dispatch of the order. We accept Visa and MasterCard after credit approval. Company checks are only accepted after a full bank and credit reference approved process is completed. Cashier checks are acceptable with approved bank references.
Please provide banking information and 3-5 United States located credit references you have a longstanding (3 years or more) relationship with.
- References should include company name, address, Financial Officer’s name, fax, email and telephone number.
- Bank affiliated with contact information.
- Net 30 accounts that go over 60 days will automatically revert the company to COD status and be placed on credit hold status.
- Payments past due (30) days are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month until paid plus any collection costs.
- Payments past due (60) days will automatically revert your company to a COD status.
- Payments past due (90) days are placed on shipment hold until satisfactory payment arrangements are made.