- Stock is subject to prior sale
- Quotes are valid for 30 days unless otherwise specified in writing
- Add $20 per payment for International Wire Transfers (T/T) or Canadian checks
- Merchandise prices are subject to change without notice
- Current price & availability is available by RFQ only
- Special pricing is subject to negotiation
- $50 Domestic Purchase Order minimum
- $100 International Purchase Order. Minimum unless otherwise quoted
- First order C.O.D.
- Net 30 with credit approval
- Credit or business references are required for all first-time customers, even if requested payment is COD or credit card.
Credit Card Payment
- The ACD credit card payment form must be completed prior to release of any merchandise.
- ACD Credit Card Payment Form PDF document (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the file).
- Buyers must provide a valid blanket resale tax certificate complete with taxpayer identification number for applicable transactions or pay any associated taxes.
- All shipments are F.O.B. origin unless otherwise agreed
- Customer is responsible for transport, insurance, customs, duties, and all shipping costs from the point of origin.
- Your order may be shipped in whole or in part from one or more locations.
- Price and delivery are subject to confirmation prior to the acceptance of the order
- Purchase Order acceptance or exceptions will be made within 1-2 business days of receipt
- ACD is not responsible for any Purchase Order for which you have not received our acknowledgement and acceptance
New Customer & Export Compliance Forms
- Must be completed prior to release of any merchandise
- The form is available here in the New Customer Info Sheet.
- Export of items is subject to US Export Administration Regulations.
- Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
- End-Use certificates must be completed when requested. This form is available under the Customer tab and is named New Customer Info Sheet
- ACD does not apply for or obtain export licenses on behalf of its customers
- The customer is responsible to provide it’s evidence of its Export License to ACD
- Aircraft Component Design is committed to strict compliance with U.S. Export Control regulations as defined by the Export Administration Act under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), corresponding Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and corresponding International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Aircraft parts and related services generally fall under the scope of these regulations and under no circumstances will Aircraft Component Design export controlled technical data, software, or commodities contrary to U.S. export control laws and regulations.
- Payments past (30) days due are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month until paid, plus any collection costs.
- Payments past (90) days due are placed on shipment hold until satisfactory payment arrangements are made.
- Payments past (120) days due may be referred for collection.
- ACD reserves the right to modify or withdraw credit terms and/or credit limits at any time without notice and to require guaranteed security or payment in advance for the amount of the order.
In the event ACD must engage an attorney or commence an action against a buyer in default of a purchase agreement, ACD is entitled to recover its reasonable attorney's fees and related costs.
- Established credit accounts in good standing, or paid with Master Card and Visa credit cards are eligible for drop-shipments
- Export compliance concerns prevent us from making drop-shipments to foreign recipients
- Special Purchase Orders for parts that ACD does not customarily stock may need to be backordered with extended lead-time from the factory. These order may require a substantial down-payment in order to be fulfilled.
- Special orders are Non-Cancelable, except if the delivery time exceeds 150% of the quoted lead time, or the supplier is otherwise unable to deliver.
- Under special circumstances the factory may accept a cancellation with a cancellation fee and any special tooling charges.
- Every effort is made to ship in-stock items the same day as received unless delayed delivery is requested.
- You will be notified of out-of-stock items and a lead time will be provided for back-orders
- All orders will be shipped Ex-Works/ F.O.B. origin via the freight method of your choice.
- Deliveries with firm-fixed pricing may be scheduled for 1 year or more and are subject to negotiation.
- If previously arranged with ACD, releases may be on-demand or with either fixed or flexible schedules.
- The Customer agrees that any un-released merchandise will be shipped at the end of the scheduled term.
Certification & Traceability
- ACD maintains traceability records for 5 years, 10 years, or indefinitely depending on FAA requirements for the particular category of part or specific process.
- Required manufacturer's certifications must be stipulated on your RFQ and Purchase Order.
- Unless otherwise quoted, there is no additional charge for manufacturer certifications.
- FAA 8130-3 releases are typically available at no charge, however some items without 8130-3 tags from the manufacturer are subject to an additional charge. In this case we will request your approval of the cost at the time of quotation.
- Chemical & Physical test reports may or may not be available and must be requested at the time of quotation. If available, the customer may be subject to an additional charge depending on the document requested.
- After receipt of the materials, the Buyer assumes all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of the use, possession or resale of said materials and agrees to indemnify, protect, defend and save harmless Sellers, their respective officers, directors and employees with respect to any claim suit action or judgment of any kind arising out of such use, possession or resale.
- ACD does not make any explicit or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement of the implied title of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the product. CD shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from the installation and use of the product. In no event will ACD be liable for any incidental, consequential or collateral damage arising out of the use the product.
- The product is provided on an "as is" basis. In no event will ACD be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, business interruption, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product, even if ACD or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Certain states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages and the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, ACD's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.